Reading can improve memory, concentration and stress. An effective memory skill is spaced repetition, which involves repeating information over increasingly longer intervals
Moonwalking with Einstein: Written by Joshua Foer
11books that every student must read to improve their memory
2. Unlimited Memory: Written by Kevin Horsley, this book shares
techniques to improve memory and increase productivity.
3. The Memory Book: By Harry Lorraine and Jerry Lucas: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play.
4. Make It Stick: By Peter C. Brown :Drawing on cognitive psychology and other fields, Make It Stick offers techniques
5. Brain Rules: By John Medina :Brain Rules are things we know for sure about how the human brain works.
6. The Art of Memory: By Francis A. Yates :The book follows the history of mnemonic systems from the classical period of Simonides of Ceos in Ancient Greece
7. How to Develop a Perfect Memory: By Dominic O'Brien :In this book, how it can help readers to remember names, faces, telephone numbers, learn languages and pass exams
8. Understanding How We Learn: By Yana Weinstein, Oliver Cavaglioni, and Megan Sumeracki :The book explores exactly what constitutes good evidence for effective learning and teaching strategies
9. How to Learn to Learn: By Barbara Oakley :Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects ... Course. Gain insight into a topic and learn the fundamentals. Barbara Oakley
10. A Mind for Numbers: By Barbara Oakley :how your brain absorbs and processes information, even if these subjects don't come naturally to you.
"Kids 51 Word Search Puzzle for fun"
: Devendra Kumar Sahu - This delightful book is designed to captivate young minds and enhance their vocabulary while providing hours of entertainment.